Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 185

Tips for level 185 Dreamworld
This looks a lot worse than it is when you first see it.
The aim is to get 4 ingredients down in 40 moves.
The trouble is the exits are on the two outside columns on each side. Both these columns have cream blockers which you will have to destroy to get the ingredients down.
Once you clear the single cream in the center of the board the chocolate will start growing up from the machimes at the bottom, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem to control.
Try not to move the ingredients out of those two columns unless you are good at moving them around and can put them back to reach the exits.
Moonstruck is on move 31 and there are 11 moves and there is a second moonstruck on move 11 with the rest of the moves in moonstruck mode, so with only 4 colours on the board those last 10 moves should easily complete the level.

Video By Cookie.
Be the first to see new videos, subscribe to my Youtube channel.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took a few tries because I kept tipping Odus. You can get some nice cascading explosions with stripes and wraps triggering each other and clearing the board, but if these happen outside of a moonstruck then bye bye Odus.

In my final attempt I was able to create a few color bombs and combine them with stripes, twice suring moonstruck but one wasn't and happily Odus stayed on his perch. Actually a pretty fun level, especially when compared to the ones before it.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the comments, but it's never happened. But...my screen just froze...10 moves left and I'd just made the winning move on 185! ARRGGHHH! I was playing on my PC through FB. SAD :-( Sigh...back to the drawing board...