Bugs and glitches on Candy Crush Dreamworld

A serious glitch has come to light on the last couple of episodes of Candy Crush Dreamworld.
On some levels if you complete the game during the moonstruck move the game will freeze and not end properly.
You are not credited with passing the level and the only way to get out of the frozen board is to hit the quit button and start again.
It doesn't happen on every level, and it doesn't happen every time.
The worst seems to be level 186.. But several people have reported this happening on other, later levels too.
If this happens to you the only option is to try to complete the game either before the moonstruck move, or after. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's happened three times in a row on level 92 dreamworld. I'm going to stop playing as this is just WAY too frustrating.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed a glitch in levels aboe the 270s where when dreamworld activates, no one specific candy color disappears. All the candies remain. Thought it was just a bug in one puzzle, but it seems to happen randomly in future levels. Really annoying!

Unknown said...

I have reached level 171 in dream world, but it won't let me in. It tells me I must complete another saga. What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous said...

For level 113, the game is to bring down 1 Nut. I brought it down with one stroke left but the computer say it is incomplete. three times.

Anonymous said...

I am on level 202 on Odus the owl game I use to get 5 lives for candy crush and 5 live for Odus the owl game , now I only get 5 lives for the both , can u please tell me why this is happening or can u fix this problem please